Not sure how to install your new template. Read more to find out how.
You must have Joomla! installed to use a Joomlashack template.
1. After purchasing your template, log into your account and download the file Impacto Template to your computer.
2. Unzip the file. Read more about how to unzip files correctly. For most Window users, this can be quickly done using your right click feature and choosing "Extract All."
3. Once you have the template, in your Joomla Administrator panel, go to Extensions > Extension Manager.
4. Click on the "Browse..." button, and browse to the downloaded file. Then select the js_impacto_zip.file and then click on Upload & Install. The template should take a few seconds to upload. After the upload and install is complete, you should see an 'Install Template' message.
5. Now you will need to set the template to be the default template for your site. To do this, go to Extensions > Template Manager,
Click on the 'Default' button shaped like a star to the right of your template. If you set the default correctly, you should see a star in the 'Default' column for the template.